Urban Mermaid Designs

Wednesday 15 October 2008

FAIRY DREAMS IN THE FALL REVIEWS & QP

It makes me very happy to read all of your comments and e-mails about my kits. So today I thought I'd share some of the store reviews that have been written about my Fairy Dreams in the Fall Kit.

This kit has perfect fall colors and whimsical elements...I really enjoyed working with this kit and will use it over and over for fall creations. It's packed with 30 elements, 10 beautiful papers and 4 fall type brushes. You want this one for the Fall seasons to add to your collection.
Date Added: 10/08/2008 by TS

Amazing Autumn Kit! This is my current favorite, and will be for a long time. The background papers are amazing, and the elements are perfect compliments to the kit.
Date Added: 10/05/2008 by PS

This was a totally awesome kit, I just love the papers.
Date Added: 09/28/2008 by WG

Gorgeous kit! This is a must have for everyone! I love the wonderful papers and beautifully detailed elements that fit for every occassion!
Date Added: 09/25/2008 by NA

Fabulous kit to create beautiful layouts. The elements are so versatile and let me create beautiful Fall layouts with it too. I had so much fun creating layouts with this kit.
Date Added: 09/20/2008 by XO

So a fantastic autumn kit...great colors and elements
Date Added: 09/16/2008 by NR

This is an out-standing kit! It's definitely going into my folder of favorites and will be used over & over again. There are so many papers and elements, all high quality! The possibilities of all the LO's you can create with this kit are endless!
Date Added: 09/12/2008 by LC

This kit is Fantastic, the colors the elements, easy to make any lil one a fairy princess...could work well for autumn , halloween and thanksgiving layouts.....i suggest anyone who makes layouts and brag pages to purchase this one for sure.
Date Added: 09/14/2008 by DR

I absolutely adored using this kit for my newest tutorial. There's so much in here it was hard to choose what to use. Thanks for a wonderful kit to work with!!
Date Added: 09/27/2008 by SF

Check out the slideshow on the right to see some of the awesome autumn layouts that scrappers have created with this kit!

The kit is available in Full & Tagger size HERE or HERE

I have also made a Quick page with my Fairy Dreams in the Fall kit. Here's a sample layout with the page.

Here's the QP Preview:

The Quickpage is now available at Sweet n Sassy Digiscrappers HERE

No comments: