Urban Mermaid Designs

Sunday 26 April 2009

BONUS FREEBIE MINI-KIT

Thanks to all the Designers and Scrapdish customers that helped to make our Easter Egg Hunt such a great success!
It was so much fun that the store owners are already planning another Treasure Hunt...I will keep you updated when I have more details.
For those of you that were unable to participate that weekend, I've decided to offer my Egg Hunt mini-kit as a Blog Freebie!
Here's the Freebie preview:

You may download the Freebie HERE


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Apr. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).